This is an easy and simple body butter recipe that has a lovely orange creamsicle scent (vanilla + Orange essential oil = big win!), my absolute favorite cold treat when I was going up. This recipe takes about 10 minutes to make and is perfect for anyone who needs some deep moisturizing action. Got cracked feet from all the summer barefoot walking? Rough hands from gardening? This body butter will have your skin back in shape pronto! Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup Shea Butter
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Sweet Almond Oil
- 5-6 drops Vanilla Essential Oil
- 5-6 drops Orange Essential Oil
1. In a double boiler, melt your shea & cocoa butter.
2. When the butters are liquid, take your pot off the burner and add the rest of your ingredients.
3. Pour your mixture into a mixing bowl and then stick it in the fridge until it starts to harden slightly.
4. When your mixture is hard but still soft, remove from the fridge and use an electric hand blender to whip up the mixture. Keep whipping up until the mixture turns white and turns into a nice light consistency. Voila, your done!
5. Spoon your body butter into your container of choice and enjoy!